How to make a Tapiture/JLK (Style) Nautical Knot (Paracord) Bracelet
a nautical knot bracelet with the cutest anchor hook.
make one of your own. For easier view, here are the directions:
Thick rope in any color, an anchor charm, large crimping beads, and some thin rope
1. Measure the thicker rope by wrapping it once around your wrist. Add 1-2 inches to that length and cut. Repeat with a second piece of rope.
2. Take one of the pieces of rope, bending it in half to create a loop. Slip a crimping bead over the loose rope ends and squeeze it tightly with pliers. The loose ends should now be fastened together by the metal crimping bead.
3. Loop the second piece of rope and wrap it under and through the first piece of rope’s loop. Use the picture as reference. It looks much more complicated than it is!
4. Once the two pieces of rope are looped together, secure the loose ends of the second rope with another metal crimping bead. Before squeezing the bead closed, slip a looped piece of thinner rope in the bottom end and then press the crimping bead shut. This will be your bracelet fastener.
5. Take your anchor charm and tie the top to the end of your bracelet that doesn’t have the thinner piece of rope attached. This can be done by either sewing the charm in place or looping a thinner piece of rope through the end of the thicker rope. Whatever is easiest for you!