r Whale You Be Mine? A fun card--With Video

Whale You Be Mine? A fun card--With Video


Hi there! Today I have a fun video for you again over on the Lawn Fawn blog, and I'm making a really fun Valentine's Day theme card using the stamp set, whale you be mine, from the latest Lawn Fawn release. This stamp set is a 'mini' but it sure does have a lot of offer. You have two adorable whale images, a sweet sentiment and cute little accents that help set the scene. This stamp set already comes with a punny sentiment to match the adorable whales BUT you could also pair these two images with sentiments from another stamp set; or, even create your own using an alphabet stamp set. 

I've been having a lot of fun using my distress inks for watercoloring and in this video I'm using them to create this ombre look on the main card panel. I also did the same thing with the sky and water background image. I know Valentine's Day items always has the same hues so this time around I wanted to make something a little bit different and with more colors other than red, pink, white, etc. 

I hope you enjoy this video and feel free to watch it over on the LF blog so you can view all of the products I used to create this card. 

Thank you for stopping by!


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Whale You Be Mine? A fun card--With Video

0 comments: